Combining commercial and federal data, SCIP provides supply chain risk management that enables you to make data-driven decisions.
U.Group’s Supply Chain Intelligence Platform (SCIP) provides business intelligence on traditional and non-traditional defense suppliers and industries through timely aggregate information, data visualizations, and analysis. This distinctive supply chain analytics platform links multiple proprietary and federal data sources to safeguard industrial capabilities.
- Common Access Card (CAC)-authenticated
- AWS Authority to Operate (ATO) environment
- Neo4j GraphDB leveraged
Features & Benefits
- Enables increased speed and efficiency at which analysis and decisions are made and communicated across Department of Defense (DoD) and the U.S. Government
- Identifies DoD suppliers, spend trends, changes in supply chain relationships, and MDAP customers and suppliers
- Tracks mergers and acquisitions, private equity data streams, public company filings, investor presentations, and subsequent investment activity
- Customizable portfolios of program sectors, company overview, contract and financial tearsheets, and company financial and contract data exports
- Performs supplier risk analysis based on a proprietary risk scoring product
- Uncovers network of interactions between prime and sub-prime contractors
You need a partner that can magnify your impact and deliver results. Let’s get started.
By Mark DeVry
Solve for Your Needs
A platform that centralizes and optimizes market research and capabilities assessment to bring acquisition innovation to your current processes.
A tool that uses a risk assessment model to help your analysts screen transactions of interest involving foreign investors and U.S firms with national security equities.
A case management system that streamlines your operations by combining the functionalities of email, file storage, and reporting to create a secure common workspace for multiple reviewers.
A spatial temporal visualization tool that fuses data to help you increase threat awareness, identify intelligence gaps, and maximize decision support.
Interested in learning more about U.Group solutions and digital transformation services? Let’s chat.