Gryphon uses a risk assessment model to help your analysts screen transactions of interest involving foreign investors and U.S. firms with national security equities.
Gryphon tracks foreign direct investments, acquisitions, and mergers across market sectors using a national security risk factor analysis model. The tool optimizes transaction screening by integrating sensitive but unclassified data sources and highlighting transactions not voluntarily filed with the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS). By reviewing market data outside of CFIUS, Gryphon provides foreign investment risk assessments with a more comprehensive understanding of ultimate beneficiary ownership (UBO).
- Real-time transaction risk assessments on all public mergers and acquisitions (involving U.S. target firms and foreign acquirers). Historical records date back to January 2010
- Custom dashboards for individual users to flag transactions of interest
Features & Benefits
- Provides insights into consolidations, mergers, acquisitions, and foreign investment risk across sectors
- Applies a risk assessment algorithm to best-in-class financial data from multiple sources
- Evaluates and integrates sensitive but unclassified data sources (e.g. “Critical Technologies List,” geolocation data) to enhance transaction risk evaluation
- Enables individual system users or user groups to adjust transaction risk assessment factors to suit customized mission requirements
- Provides a core “north star” with internal analytics and reporting on transaction trends related to Global Markets & Investments’ mission
You need a partner that can magnify your impact and deliver results. Let’s get started.
By John McClellan, Mary Kroese
Solve for Your Needs
A case management system that streamlines your operations by combining the functionalities of email, file storage, and reporting to create a secure common workspace for multiple reviewers.
A spatial temporal visualization tool that fuses data to help you increase threat awareness, identify intelligence gaps, and maximize decision support.
A platform that combines both commercial and federal data to provide supply chain risk management that enables you to make data-driven decisions.
A platform that centralizes and optimizes market research and capabilities assessment to bring acquisition innovation to your current processes.
Interested in learning more about U.Group solutions and digital transformation services? Let’s chat.